What to expect at your first appointment...
Your physical therapist will focus on you during your first visit and each subsequent visit. We exclusively provide one-on-one care. Your first visit will take approximately one hour in order for your physical therapist to do a complete evaluation of your medical condition and begin treatment.
Making an Appointment...
- Obtain a prescription for physical therapy from your doctor. This is required by Georgia law unless you have been in physical therapy within the past 60 days. NOTE: Referrals to other providers are valid.
- Call our office to schedule an appointment. Have your insurance card handy so we can verify benefits before your visit.
- Bring your insurance card and drivers license to your first visit.
What to Bring to Your Appointment...
- Your insurance card and ID
- Completed Patient Forms if you choose to fill them out ahead of time
- Physician referral forms
- List of prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medication, including dose and frequency
- Information about your medical and surgical history
- Recent x-rays or relevant records
- Please, arrive 15 minutes early to initial evaluation
- Wear loose fitting, comfortable clothes as you may be asked to bend or stretch during your evaluation.